Feature-heavy, souped-up MP3 player not what you are looking for? Want something light, fast and easily removable? If so, CoolPlayer is the tool for you.
In the world of MP3 players, it often turns out that what you gain in terms of features also weighs you down in terms of speed. Not so with CoolPlayer, a basic but fully functional MP3 player that lets you listen to your music in record time, without requiring complicated configuration or even installation.
CoolPlayer's interface is not the prettiest on the market, but it does work and is very intuitive. It has all the features you would expect on a player, and allows you to create playlists that can be saved and used later. CoolPlayer has more configuration options than you would expect from such a light tool, including MP3, OGG and M3U streaming support.
CoolPlayer's not a fancy tool, but if you are looking for speed and simplicity, it might be the one for you.
- Fixed potential buffer overflow when reading OGG tags
- Fixed open file dialog not being modal
- Fixed add directory dialog not being modal
- Enabled XP visual style support
- Fixed bitrate display showing parts of previous songs bitrate
- WAV file bitrate is now shown
- Improved dialogs
- Keyboard shortcuts between player and playlist are now more integrated